Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Spa Week at G! Time To Relax!


Have you made big weekend plans? Dinner, theatre, dance, hotel room? Whatever it is, remember Valentine’s Day is Tuesday and your fantastic Saturday night is only the prelude. Tuesday is V day so let g boutique help you prepare something special to save for Tuesday.

A Valentine’s Day fantasy:
It’s Tuesday, Valentine’s Day. I left for work at 6AM. Now, many hours later, I am finally home. I open the door and see a wrapped gift waiting for me. “Open please,” reads the card. I open it to find a lovely silk robe, soft and cool on my tired skin. Another card reads, “Follow the flowers”. I look and see a path of petals leading to the bedroom. I undress and put on my robe. The path leads to the bathroom where candles are lit, cucumber water and a glass of champagne sit on the ledge and the bath is full. I disrobe and sink into the warm tub. After soaking for 30 minutes, there’s a knock on the door and another card comes sliding under the door. It simply reads, “massage”. Drying off, I open the door to find a warmly lit room, soft music, my favorite scent. I lay down on the bed and relax under the spell of a magic pair of hands and some warm oil. I relax into his hands and together we explore new heights of satisfaction. A light dinner follows our short nap. I am feeling soft and sexy dressed in my silk chemise and robe. We talk, we read to each other, we fall asleep in each others arms. A perfect night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
G Boutique Facebook Join us on Facebook Twitter Follow us on Twitter
powered by Modern Retail