Sunday, November 15, 2009

We're on Oprah This Tuesday, November 17th

In case you haven't heard the exciting news, g is going to be on Oprah!! Can you believe it? Even more incredible-the person that is interviewed on the show is...me (Kari) the absentee, part owner who is never in the store anymore. I know, it makes no sense. Well actually, I have my kids to thank for this opportunity. A couple of moms from my kid's school ventured down from the suburbs to come to g. They had a great time, which I was very happy about. It turns out that one of these moms is married to a producer on Oprah. When she heard that Oprah was doing a show on women's sexuality she told him about us. To make a long story short, we got to be on the show!!
I am not claiming to be anywhere near as knowledgeable as most of the g staff who are there everyday, but with their help, I think it went really well. We are so thankful and we can't wait to see it! Other guests on the show include an investigative report from Lisa Ling and an interview with Jenna Jamison. Please don't miss the show and spread the word to everyone you know.

1 comment:

  1. yes I saw the show and was very impressed with the whole content... I even goggled your store, was saddened that there was no international shipping. I live in Canada. You have some very lovely items. I will email my friend who lives in Chicago, as I am sure she will want to vist.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

 
G Boutique Facebook Join us on Facebook Twitter Follow us on Twitter
powered by Modern Retail