Friday, October 23, 2009


For those of you who have shopped at g since the beginning, you might remember me. I started the store with Cheryl over 7 years ago, and I feel like it is still sort of my baby. For the last few years the crew at g probably referred to me as "the partner who is never there" OK, that is so true. I used to be a partner, but somehow I managed to give birth to 4 kids and things changed...I guess the stuff we sell really works. Now here I sit realizing it just is not realistic for me to think that I can really have a life outside of 'kid world'.
OK, so it is sad but true that I am almost never around anymore, and I sold most of my half of the store. however, I still love the store, believe in the store, and want the best for the store. Women still have a right to care about their sexuality throughout all the different paths and changes life brings us. I spend most of my waking existence catering to the needs of 4 other people ages 8,7,5,and 2. That doesn't mean that I don't want to cater to me too. I still want to feel good, and I still want to have a deep sexual connection with my husband.
I know that I am not the only one out there with kids and responsibities just trying to hold it all together and make it through each day. G lets women let loose, have a little fun, feel beautiful, and learn about their own bodies. It is so important. While I am rarely there in person, I am looking forward to working with everyone on this blog. Hopefully I can share some of my observations and knowledge and hear from everyone else. Face it, I have lots of kids, I must know something about sex...other than how not to use birth control.
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
G Boutique Facebook Join us on Facebook Twitter Follow us on Twitter
powered by Modern Retail